Monday, September 29, 2008

Becca's Wordiness

Life with Becca is a constant joy. Unfortunately, you guys don't get to see Becca everyday and hear what she has to say on a whole variety of topics. I really think I am going to start following her around with a notebook and just write down the funny things she says. Here is an example that happened recently.... Becca has an intense fear of moths. Every time she sees one she loses control and starts screaming. Well, we were talking about it one night at Holly and Rand's and Becca was explaining why moths are so scary. "It's the way they move. They fly around so wild and erotic!" Becca, now I have a fear of moths too, but only of the erotic ones.....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

IM...DYING...LAUGHING!!!

Brian and Brandy said...

I have that fear also of the erotic moths. but I guess what do you expect from something that flies around with their clothes off?

Emily said...

Becca your the best, Hey can you call me or email me with your address Taylor bought you her favorite horse puzzle and really wants to mail it to you.

Unknown said...

So Becca, I was having one of those moments when you're thinking out loud. Wait I should back this up, you guys are really good at telling embaressing stories so I thought I would share one of my own. So going back to my story. I'm in BigLots with Jaime and my mother in-law and I see this sign that says "Crochet Throws $28.99". I turn to them and say "Crotch - et throws, whats that?!" They busted up laughing. I guess the perplexed look on my face and saying crotch - et was hillarious, but as they are laughing I realize what a moron I am. They still tease me about this, so don't feel bad!

*If this isn't funny, I guess you had to be there, just disreguard this.

**Oh and I just remembered that this is especially funny because I was trying to start the knitting club in high school. Not joking! Crotch-et clubs aren't as cool!

jen hulet said...

Becca,
James is also scared to death of moths. Maybe it's because they are so erotic!