Thursday, September 18, 2008

I was tagged.......

OK so heather tagged me here we go.
3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts, and 5 people to tag.

3 Joys
1. My husband, and dog but more my husband
2. Horses
3. All my brothers and Sisters....my Family

3 Fears
1. Big gross moths, thank goodness I have a moth catching dog!!!
2. not getting a paycheck
3. being a loud mouth...after all if you have read my blog you know not many secrets are kept!!

3 Current obsessions/ collections
1. Wells this one is no surprise i am clinically obsessed with horses
2. blog staling..i love to check them all out
3. I am currently collecting gift cards from work..thanks to Dan I am getting them faster than I can spend them, everything from gas cards to Target and Burger king!

3 Surprising Facts
1. humm this is a hard one...back to the big mouth, I share most of everything about myself...
2. I really like to watch little people big world
3. what kind of answer is that???sorry this one is to tough for me!

5 people to tag
Jessica Smith, Bekka Olds, Jamie Robertson, Janess(king), laurie Huish

1 comment:

Emily said...

Becca, is that really JP High School pictures or did he photo shop? I need to know the truth because Curtis is certain its his face but not his hair. Anyway I love you guys talk to you soon
Emily