Saturday, September 13, 2008

I am not that bad!!!!

Just to clear the air.........................I just read JPs lates blog and want to clear my name. I some times make comments that sound very different than they are meant....contrary to the words below I did not think I was "all that" in highschool; c'mon I was state in debate and sr. class press; not the cheer captian(right Megan?) I was just amused at the comming together of two completley different people........(we went to the same high school) I was just making a point at how different people become after the highschool scene...as many of you know...JP is "all that" now??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet Becca!!! I love you...you guys are so stinkin funny! Call me soon!!

Love ya!!

Kathy said...

You 2 are a match made in heaven (apparently not in high school though:)).... both of your posts are hilarious!!! Happy Birthday last week Becca!

holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
holly said...

Becca i love the, then and noe picture of the Christmas Story boy!!!!! I love you.

holly said...

K so that should say then and now! I cant spell its the whole loosing brain cells during pregnancy thing.