Friday, February 13, 2009

A Big Glass Of Water




I really do have such a wonderful husband, and one of the things I love so much about him is his sence of humor. For instance the other night I asked him if he would not mind getting me a glass of water while he was in the kitchen. I quickly added after he replayed yes that to please put it in the biggest glass he could find. Moments later he brought me my water. It was the glass that goes to the blender he chuckled as he handed the water with a straw to me. "You said you wanted the biggest glass I could find!"



   


3 comments:

Ainsley said...

haha, your life is just always funny. i want to see all these pictures you are taking! do you have a photoblog? or post some of them. and what other action site do you use? really just teach me everything you know :)!

totally random--remember when you used to wear my clothes...well i still wear the 'becca's fav' shirts all the time i think of you and how you were always cuter in them then me. (i know its been like 4 years...i should get new clothes).

Anonymous said...

LOL That is awesome... and very clever.
P.S. We have been meaning to talk to you.... Do you want to take our family picture??? :D
Also, we all need to hang out sometime!

Unknown said...

That's funny! You two always have so much fun!