Thursday, January 22, 2009

Jazz Game

Jp and I got tickets to the jazz game for this last Tuesday night and we had a blast!! We went for dinner then headed to Salt Lake for the game. We spent about forty minuets passing one parking lot after another waiting for Jp to decide which one he wanted to park in. Of course we ended up passing them all and walking three blocks to the game...hehehe. Jp always hands me the credit for being the best parking spot finder. For instance it we go to walmart and he is driving we always end up a half mile from the store but if I am behind the wheel we seem to always get a premo front row slot. Anyway we had an awesome time at the game and while JP focused on the game I played with my camera, and got a few funny shots...... The guys who never get s to watch the game, the frosty cup that resembles a you know what, a bad bump, and a flat ball.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice! We love going to Jazz games. We went to the one against the Pistons earlier this month. We should all go together sometime!

Amanda said...

Ah ha! I found you guys. Actually it wasn't hard, I googled your names. Yup, I'm a stalker. Anyway, it is really fun to read and get to know you guys better, hope you don't mind. Feel free to 'stalk' us at thornfamilybush.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Ha Ha! How fun! I miss you! Have you been riding lately?

The Gronemans said...

So I found your blog Tolmans hehe. I have to say that I always new you were creative Becca. Never in the world would I have ever thought to take pictures of the little things at basketball games. Doing that would probably make the game more interesting. Also, I love what you guys did to your dog. I was laughing so hard.