Sunday, August 2, 2009

Jumping



Jp built me two new set of jumps! Now that I have a few students that are riding cross bars, and two horses in training for jumping they have really come in handy. I was using barrels before but with these I can easily adjust the bars and they are much more sturdy if the horse nocks them. Since the highest my horses are jumping right now is about three feet we have put them to the test at about four and a half feet with henry. As energetic as this dog is, he has had a hay day. I have trained him to jump on the "over" command, I use soft bars just incase he its one, but he is very athletic and jumps with ease!! Its been a lot of fun to play with my camera too, I cant wait to catch some horses jumping.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That's awesome! I love the jumps, much better than barrels! Love the shots of Henry also, how cool!

Lora and Josh said...

That picture is really cool! What an exciting life you live!