Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sweet Dreams

As many of you know I LOVE my mattress, and  that is something that not many people can say!  Before we got our amazing Intelligel sleep system Jp was up and down in the night, he would take hours to fall asleep and was never able to sleep in; ever since we got our bed, we both sleep better than ever. We sleep so good that some funny things happen to us in our DEEP sleep. You all may recall the story of JPs "adult bed wetting" (it was one of our first post, its hilarious and if you haven't read it you should take a second, it worth it!). Anyway recently Jp had an amazing dream and it would not be right if I did not share! Let me start this way......
"My fanz all buy my rhyms at a p
ound for a penny
Thats how I get my dimes cuz my boss wont give me any"
Yes you have just read the words to Jps first rap!! Please no plagiarism, ha ha ha. Crazy, he woke up the other morning saying he had had this really vivid dream about becoming a rap star, and the rap that took him to the top was that one right there!! It is so fun to hear him "rap" the words cuz he does it in rhythm jus
t like in his dream. Anyway I hope his dream i
s not one of those dreams that shows his true desire as to what he really wants to become, can you imagine me hanging out with my rap star husband while he
 bears his testimony to Dr. Dre?

3 comments:

Ainsley said...

haha, that is so funny. my husband says the weirdest stuff in his sleep too. I think JP could hold his own in the rap industry.

Luke and Linds said...

That's a pretty impressive rap. I think Jp should definitely take that up before I am tempted to steal the idea (-: Becca you crack me up, I feel like I know Jp better now that I know his weird sleep habits (-:

jen hulet said...

Becca,
You and J.P are the best! I love you both. I love the dirt on J.P. Keep it comin'. I have to say I love your photography! Are you still willing to take our family/kids/dogs pictures?!? I figure we better hurry before you are so much in demand that we have to wait months for an appt! Let me know!

Love you