Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Stuff







Hey! Its been a while!! Jp and I have had a great few weeks and i just have not made the time to update..so here you go!!



On November 17th Jp and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary! It was really great we went to dinner and then straight to our soccer game; we even won!! Jp and I have been on a co-ed soccer team for about a year now and we have had a blast. Before this Jp had never played and now he is pro, its been really fun to have something we can do together. For our anniversary we bought a Cannon Rebel XSI digital camera, it amazing, but Jp and I still need some practice.


On November 9th, two days later Jp had his birthday...we again celebrated with dinner and a new movie! I got him two games (he loves games) picturika, and would you rather.


And of course Thanksgiving! It was really great! Both of our families went out of town so we made our own Turkey and just relaxed. We went on a really nice hike to horse tale falls and let Henry run his brain out!! I had a HUGE day at work on black Friday selling a little over 15K in beds. So we stayed really busy!


Oh and the best news....i have lost 20LBS Yea !!!

2 comments:

jen hulet said...

Who is that in the 2nd picture?!? It's not you is it? Congratulations on 3 years, selling 15k in beds & the 20 pounds!! BTW Henry is too cute. I love you guys.

Jessica said...

Hey! You lied to me on the phone tonight! You have more than 1 good picture! Those pics are AWESOME! SO good! Congrats on the weight lose and doing so well at work. Our thanksgiving was relaxing too, sounds like you guys had fun. I love the comment above, I sounds like we are now twins! Not sure about twins, but I think we could probably pass as sisters!